Wednesday 25th September
- Meeting of participants and visit to cider bars in the city.
Thursday 26th September
- 17 h. Welcome for the visitors at Llagar JR.
- Guided visit by the cidermaker.
- 18 h. Cider pouring masterclass by the three times champion of Asturies, Loreto G.
- 20 h. Evening in traditional Asturian cider bars. Cider District of Xixón.
Friday 27th September
- 30 h. Welcome for participants at Llagar Castañón.
- 10:00 h. The International Jury will assess the ciders presented to the SISGA Awards, with a representative per cider mil joining the jury. Other visitors can attend as guests to taste ciders as well or participate in alternative activities offered:
- Visit to the Museum of the Asturian Village.
- Visit to Xixón’s Botanical Museum.
- Those interested in alternative activities must inform beforehand, before the 20th of September.
- 13:30 h. Informal snack in Asturian style.
- 20:00 h. Gala Dinner. In a prestigious restaurant of the city. A coach will pick people up at 19 h at the hotel.
- Garden of
- Gala Dinner. Formal dressing is required, women must wear dress and men tailored suit/tuxedo and tie.
- SISGA Awards.
- Coach will pick people up and stop at the hotel.Saturday 28th of September
- 10:00. Setting the stand at Colexata San Xuan Bautista.
- 12:00 h. Open Tasting starts.
- 21:00. Open Tasting ends. Stand recovery and cleaning.
- 21:30. Brotherhood Espicha (Traditional Asturian meal). Llagar Piñera. Coach will depart from Colexata San Xuan Bautista.
- Traditional cider singin. Folk tunes from every country.
Sunday 29th September
- 10:00 – 14:00. Sommelier’s Day at Llagar-Restaurant El Duque. Presentation of ciders by the cidermakers themselves.
- 14:30 h. Espicha lunch.
Some participants would like to stay longer in Asturies to know more about our cider culture, so please contact us so we can suggest a series of cultural visits to make your visit even better and more complete.